.Aphotic. .Aphotic.

Okay, time to review this.
So in the intro it's pretty much killing my ears cause it's kinda sharp and high-pitched, other than that, I like the idea of adding bells!
Okay so here's a quick tip for 0:22 : Make sure you have a riser or something that we can expect before something drops, you know? Cause it feels like a jump scare just occurred there. Also I like how it turned dark real quick starting from the point I just mentioned.
So overall I rate 3.5 stars cause this was pretty cool! I like the really evil-ish dark feel it gives out, I hope one day you'll be a famous producer as well since this was really something good for a starter. Good luck and good job!

UltraMX - Zero UltraMX - Zero

Let me just say, I've heard some dance tracks before... And I want to say this is pretty good! The melody is alright, the beat was catchy. But I think you'd have to edit the bass a little bit.. It's kinda "gritty".
Now for the buildup, you might want to add some things there (for example, a riser) and just a little tip, you can have a pause in between the buildup and the drop. (Again for example remove this rapid kick part at 1:07 and replace it with a pause instead..then snare! Drop).
I have a recommendation for you, when you're at the end of your songs, make sure to have a fade-out, I don't really care if it's a white noise going down or anything. Another tip! Before the end of your track, add a riser. That's it :)
So I rate 3 stars on this, it's not that bad, but not that good either. I hope you'll make better tracks in the future! Good luck and good job :)
- Nebula